Re: Upcoming Linux-Kongress Organisation

hi :)

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 07:30:58AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I only saw that Thomas Lange, Michael Banck and Martin Waitz will
> attend and maintain the booth.  Is that correct?

I will help there but please don't expect me to be there all the time.
I still have other work to do but I will help whenever I can.

I'm working here at the University in Erlangen. If anyone needs some
information or contact persons about the location I should be able to
retrieve them.
What local organization is needed?

--
Martin Waitz