Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

#include <hallo.h>
* Geert Stappers [Tue, May 18 2004, 10:12:51AM]:

> It will take an investement of 10, one for each arch outside ia32,
> Compact Disc Recordables (CD-Rs). That way we will known we
> have an ISO image for the architecture and can show
> that we support the non ia32 architectures.
> (No messages on the booth "You have to wait for that arch" ;-)

We need something to explain Debian's failure to support AMD64
"natively". Some FAQ with good answers written by amd64-port experts, to
be learned by the booth personal, so we can tell the visitors plausible
answers.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
Bildung ist das, was übrigt bliebt, wenn wir vergessen, was wir
gelernt haben.