Re: Metal Badge (was: Re: Linuxtag: Boothwear / Catering)

* Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [040423 17:00]:

>  What is this Magnetclip like? Does it work well? Then I would say that
> is to be prefered, so people don't have to put the needles everywhere.
> I'm not sure if it works well though.

Well, we had nametags with a magnetic clipping system once at the
university. They didn't worked very well. But those were very cheap
ones.

[ metallic design with window ]
> > I dont like the look of them, I prefer classic or excellent.
>  If you don't like the look of them, why do you sugguest them?

Because I suggested them via IRC.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander