Re: LinuxTag 2003-Info

I will arrive sometime in the afternoon of the 9th but i would be
seriously glad if someone (amu i know you still have the gps navigator!)

yapp,  i cannot imagine, how it would go without :)
from where do you come ?

can pick me up somewhere at the exit of the autoban, since i am not
familiar with the city and my german is not good enough to move around

also difficult for other german, the nativ speaks a dialect, which is swabian called :P

(joey.. yeah we all know that i was able to get lost twice on the german
autoban ;))

Amu peraphs you i can give you call when i am close to the city?

no problem, gime a call and your coordinates.

Cheers
amu