Re: [LT Infomail#2] Booths, Network, Insurance - Debian

Hi!

I'm not on the staff list, but I would like to help with the booth.

I can supply two inflatable rubber penguins (approximately 1m high). Both have
a little SuSE logo on it, but I think it can be hidden.

If possible I would like to show our Debian software distribution project m23
(www.m23linux.de.vu) on the booth. For this purpose I would bring along a
server and a client for demonstration of installations. It would be nice if
it is possible :)

Is there a possibillity to set me on the staff list? And if yes, what would be
my tasks? I'm familar to Debian, because m23 is based on it. So I think, I
can be helpful.

Regards,
 Hauke