Re: Proposed Schedule for the Debian Day

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-06-11 12:29]:
> 10:00  Martin Michlmayr: State of the Nation

Michael Banck and I am not sure when we'll on Friday... he might not
be able to make it before 10:00, so it would be good if our talks were
in the afternoon.

How about:

10:00  Daniel K. Gebhart: Erfahrungen mit dem Debian-Mentors-Projekt
11:00  Daniel Atencio: Backporting und Betrieb eines eigenen Repositories
12:00  Martin Loschwitz: BoF: Vorstellung des Debian-Installers
13:00  Jörg Wendland: Mass virtual hosting mit Apache und LDAP[1]

14:00  Martin Michlmayr: State of the Nation
15:00  Michael Meskes: Migration of several governmental units to Debian
16:00  Michael Banck: Debian Bug Tracking System
17:00  Alexander Schmehl: Using make-kpkg

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com