Re: FOSDEM booth

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Russell Coker wrote:

> Hopefully they will have an official 802.11b setup to solve some of these
> issues.

hmmm i doubt... anyway we will see there directly.

> > Since your box has two ethernets, do you mind to setup one with a private
> > network, dhcp and dns? We could connect the base station to it with a
>
> No problems.

perfect

> Fabio, how much of the scheduled time will you be available for working the
> booth?  Can you commit to any particular segments of time for the calendar
> Remi is setting up?

I will attend for sure the keysigning session and i will have to meet some
friends of mine over there but i have no idea when they will arrive or how
much time i will spend with them. Do you mind to tell me where i can find
the calendar?

Fabio

--
vega:~# apt-get install life