Re: keysigning at FOSDEM (Sunday, Brussels)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> The Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting[0] takes
> place this weekend in Brussels, Belgium.  There is a keysigning party on
> Sunday:
>
> 	http://www.ael.be/action/gnupg/fosdem/
>
> If you can participate be sure to submit your key in time.
>
> If you can only come on Saturday bring a few copies of your fingerprint
> anyway - I'm sure a lot of people are happy to exchange fingerprints on
> Saturday as well (the Debian both always is a good place :).

Yes,  don't hesitate  to exchange  fingerprints before  and  after the
keysigning party. As the number  of participants is growing... for the
keysigning ;-)

adulau

--
			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
  3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE