FYI: Linux Business Forum in April

Good morning,

just got phoned by a guy from the "IIR Deutschland GmbH". They just
started to plan a Linux Busines Forum for April 2003, and asked if "the
Debian Company" (of which I'm the Boss ;) would like to get a booth at
their exhibiton.

So I explained him, that we are a free project, and if we get the booth
for free, we would be interested, and would try to find volunteers to
man it.

He promissed to look for sponsors (and asked if we would prefer some,
what I denied), and tell me further details at the LinuxWorld Expo
(from where he got my phone number).

--

cu
Alex