Re: Information about accomodation & Travel for Linuxdays Luxembourg (fwd)

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr wrote:

> > Acces map for the IBIS Hotel,  (Near the AIRPORT, 7' by car - taxi to reach
> > the conferences location)
>
> bad news: you're gonna hate the location of the hotel, unless you either
> have a car or invest in taxi rides.
>
> via public transportation, from the IBIS to the IST is probably gonna
> take you around 45 minutes, more during rushhour.
I tried to change but got the information that all speaker sleep there and
there is an organized transportation.  I've got the general impression
that organizers know what they are doing and that it is OK this way (even
if I would prefer a location in the town - but who cares if someone else
is paying ;-) ).

Kind regards

         Andreas.