Re: Information about accomodation & Travel for Linuxdays Luxembourg (fwd)

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 14:59:08 +0200,
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
[...]
> Acces map for the IBIS Hotel,  (Near the AIRPORT, 7' by car - taxi to reach
> the conferences location)

bad news: you're gonna hate the location of the hotel, unless you either
have a car or invest in taxi rides.

via public transportation, from the IBIS to the IST is probably gonna
take you around 45 minutes, more during rushhour.

> If you ask me I would go with the youth hostel hint from "our man
> in Luxembourg" :) if I wouldn't be paid for that.

YH -> IST is around 25 mins by bus.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig@cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.