Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

Hi,

Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at) wrote:
> T-Shirts:
> Gordon (Fraser): What is the current status about the T-Shirts?
> If they are Woody specific or not is not the big deal i think. Alfie
> thinks thats its only a matter of time until we have sold all our
> shirts. 50 T-Shirts would be good i think, but that depends on how many
> money you will/can thrust out.

Sorry for the late response, had a busy weekend.
Yes, 50 should be enough. I didn't really get much feedback concerning
the T-Shirts, obviously Joost's version if preferred by the majority.
Therefor I have contacted him, and as soon as he sends me his films
and I get them I'll have the shirts made. If anybody has any concrete
ideas or suggestions for a different design, last chance to tell me is
now.

Gordon

--
* LG loves czech girls.  <vincent> LG: do they have additional
interesting "features" other girls don't have? ;)