Re: [LT] Hardware at Debian Booth

> > Does it make sense to show two alphas?
> Definitely yes.  I would really like it to fix some architecture Alpha bugs
> and perhaps this is not very interesting for visitors.

Maybe you should setup one alpha in the free space behind our booth -
the place where we probably will work (if someone can bring tables
and chairs).

Once again: If possible, bring your own camping table and chair
for this place, i think this would really be appreciated and
helpful.

--
Greetings
Michael