Re: open tasks, infos

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 08:14:27AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
>   - somebody who work on the posters
>     -> see Mails from Joey. We have some LaTeX-Source. We need only
>        update this source and we have some posters!
>        This is URGEND.

I don't know if you ever received my world-map-poster. I sent it to
the ML a long time ago but never saw it appearing. The file is:

  http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~thimo/GMT/developers.ps.bz2

The script is located in the GMT-dir if anyone wants to modify it.

I also annonced a second poster about our new cluster. If I don't get
any time for creating it, I'll just take

  http://helics.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/doc/pos.pdf

and mark the work "Debian" with a bright color...

>   - mounting platform for the beamer

By the way: does anyone have a very long monitor-cable? We have to
transfer the picture somewhere near the ceiling...

> Thimo: Is the booth time shifts ready?

I've collected the information from all the mails I got yesterday,
just have to look up the times of the talks and the shifts are
ready. I won't get it posted today, maybe tomorrow...

> mobil phones ('handys'):
> ################
>
>   We should collect some numbers of the booth and debian day persons
>   and make a list at the booth. Maybe some one is need at the booth,
>   some one forgot his time shift, ... (we don't need this public)

I also wanted to propose something like this: cellphones should be the
easiest way for those manning the booth to get more help. I'd talke
the job of being called in emergency situations to find somebody[1]
but I haven't got a cellphone... If someone has a spare one, I'd even
buy one of those prepaid cards specially for LinuxTag.

CU
     Thimo

P.S.: Am I the only one getting a PHP-Error when trying to update my
      info in the database?

[1] I'm used in doing this when organizing our quite large
    Fachschaft-Parties

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 frozen! See http://www.debian.org/ for details