Re: open tasks, infos

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Please tell me where I should move your talks to.  This leaves
> two open slots, so if somebody is interested in giving a presentation,
> now would be a good time to step forward.  If not, I'd say that
> the first slot will be a 'General Debian BoF', a developer meeting
> and chatting about the release, the structure of Debian, the work
> that still needs to be done, the lame event manager, the dpl etc.
> whatever you like.  The last slot could be dropped or used for
> a BoF as well.
When I had my talk at the LinuxTag Magdeburg it took me 30min for the
talk itself, but I did not made detailed technical descriptions so
I would probably more comfortable with 45min talk especially because
I have additional contents for Debian-Junior.
In Magdeburg I appended a Live-Demo which could have lasted easily 30min
but I was stopped after 15min.
So I could easily fill 45min+30min.  If you keep in mind that I would
have some technical questions to my fellow Debian developers which
could be discussed in a further 15min it might perhaps make sense to
stretch my talk to fill a further slot.  - Just an idea.

Kind regards

         Andreas.