Re: Planungen LinuxTag

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 01:41:36PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>  1. Do we want to have a booth?

yes

>     1.2 How are we going to solve the staff-visitor ratio (so it's
>         less than 10 Debian people for one visitor).

Sorry, I don't see a real Problem with this.

>     1.3 Who will be around?

I am from 5.7-9.7 in Karlsruhe...

>     1.6 What about CD's?

good question

I like a woody LT CD, like the last years.

But IMHO the woody BFs are not ready and need a lot of work (or we must
master a CD with english BFs).

> 	1.6.2 Who is going to master the CD?

Maybe I don't have time this year for this. Sorry.

>     1.7 Who is going to plan the booth, including size requirements,
>         furniture, computers etc.
>
>     1.8 Anything else?[1]
>
> [1] I'll take flyers and mugs with me.  We're going to have some 50
>     general Debian-oriented t-shirts and I'd like to have special
>     Debian/Woody t-shirts, so creative people should give a helping
>     hand.

FYI: I have some t-shirts too (the old Debian/Gnu/Linux).

>  2. Do we want to have a conference of our own?

yes, please.

>     2.1 Who will give a talk about what topic?

I will talk about the ddtp

>     2.2 How and where should it be promoted?

We should make announcements on
  dwn
  debian-user-german
  debian-announce

Maybe we can add a link on the linuxtag web site!?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Science is the game we play with God to find out what His rules are."