Re: Standausruestung

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  Aber, was mir noch eingefallen ist, und IMHO durchaus sinnvoll ist:
> Koennte wer http://people.debian.org/~branden/mike-debian-2.png in A3
> ausdrucken?  Eventuell gleich ein paar mal, das lasst sich sicher gut
> aufhaengen, und kommt auch gut, ist ein Blickfang.

Zu dem Drucken fällt mir folgende Mail ein:

----- Forwarded message from Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmx.net> -----
From: Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmx.net>
To: linuxtag-projects@infodrom.north.de
Subject: Printing booth
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 02:20:33 +0200

Oi,

I will have a booth about printing with free software. There I will have
a High-End multiofunction device (printing/scanning/copying) from Sharp
and some other "normal" printers. If you need something printed/copied
for your project booth, you can do so on my booth. You can also give us
documentation of your project so that I can put it onto a server on my
booth and so we can print useful documentation when demonstrating the
printers. And the people have something to take with them.

    Till
----- End forwarded message -----

Ich denke mal, das Du da dann noch drucken kannst.

--
Noch einen schoenen Tag

	Noel