Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

Hello

(master is down -> cc: to michael.bramer@gmx.de)

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 10:21:32AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:

> > > your are joking?
> > > I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.
> >
> > Absolutely not.  I guess that beginning of next week is the last
> > date at which we can get it pressed.
>
> ok, this is all no Problem.
>
> > Thus before that we need:
> >
> > 	. reports
>
> shit. in the night the ISDN-Line was down. Now I have >50% on
> lug-bremen.de. After this other can download and test the image.

Ok, the image is on lug-bremen.de!

The URL is:  http://lug-bremen.de/linuxtag-cd/images/

There is a image (woody-i386-1.raw) and 22 30MB-Parts of this Image.
Download the Image or all parts. If you download the parts make
	cat x* > woody-i386-1.raw
and you have the image.

Check the image with:
	md5sum woody-i386-1.raw
and compare with the value in md5sum on the lug-bremen server.

If you have reports, wishes, etc. send this as mail to debian-event-de
_and_ (please) michael.bramer@gmx.de

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
"Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux."
              -- John "Maddog" Hall, Keynote at the Linux Kongress in Cologne