Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Time is runnning out, so handle this as a high priority task please.
>
> your are joking?
> I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.

Absolutely not.  I guess that beginning of next week is the last
date at which we can get it pressed.

Thus before that we need:

	. reports
	. cover
	. re-ack from sponsors
	. a company who presses the thing
	. two physical master to be snt to the company

> And NOW we don't have master.debian.org, and I (and maybe others)
> debian Mail don't work... Not nice.

Sure, I'm missing my events and webmaster mail as well...

Regards,

	Joey