Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 09:11:24AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > Time is runnning out, so handle this as a high priority task please.
> >
> > your are joking?
> > I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.
>
> Absolutely not.  I guess that beginning of next week is the last
> date at which we can get it pressed.

ok, this is all no Problem.

> Thus before that we need:
>
> 	. reports

shit. in the night the ISDN-Line was down. Now I have >50% on
lug-bremen.de. After this other can download and test the image.

> 	. cover

Don't we have a cover? Maybe I make a cover. Not a nice, but a
cover...

> 	. re-ack from sponsors
> 	. a company who presses the thing

can you make this, or have you information ?

> 	. two physical master to be snt to the company

this is no Problem. If you send me a address....

> > And NOW we don't have master.debian.org, and I (and maybe others)
> > debian Mail don't work... Not nice.
>
> Sure, I'm missing my events and webmaster mail as well...

and -devel, -boot, -cd, ...

Gruss
Grisu
`Man sollte dem Verantwortlichen für ILOVEYOU alles mögliche antun,
 aber wahrscheinlich wird bloß seine Firma zweigeteilt." -- Usenet