Re: Installer translations

Quoting Luis Oliveira (luismbo@netcabo.pt):

> Please Samuel, at least post your work in progress (sorry if you
> already have done that) so that we can help.

You're moving the knife in the wound (french expression which probably
doesn't translate well) : Samuel mentioned he had a crash of his
system and lost the already done translation work. Of course, we could
say that he really should have sent the file (which would have been
preserved that way).....but I think he's aware of that...:-(

Anyway, for sure, Samuel, you should not wait about getting several
strings translated before sending you work for review. The Debian
Installer file is a huge file and you will anyway need some
progressive reviewing.