Re: Installer translations

La 05-an de Marto 2005, je 16:37, Samuel Gimeno skribis:
> > Samuel, if you agree to coordinate the eo translation of D-I, could
> > you get yourself an account on alioth.debian.org and tell me so that
> > I can give you commit access to the D-I repository?
>
> I will make the account when level 0 will be ready  , I think that something
> isn't good already (eo_xx , for example).

I'm sorry to insist again, but is it really desirable to have someone
translating en->eo that isn't fluent in either one?

Please Samuel, at least post your work in progress (sorry if you
already have done that) so that we can help.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/