Re: SoftRAID with network iSCSI multipath

On Tuesday 26 November 2013 06:06 AM, Gilles Mocellin wrote:

> Mounting the filesystem is not the problem.
> It's just an ordering problem, of the init scripts.
>
> As I have replied in the proxmox-user mailing list :
>
> You should force multipath to run (or re-run) after open-iscsi is
> started.
> I would try to add a boot dependandcy in /etc/init.d/multipath-tools,
> to start after open-iscsi.
> Same thing with /etc/init.d/mdadm-raid, to start after multipath-tools.

Yes. And it already does that.

#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          multipath-tools
# Required-Start:    udev $local_fs $remote_fs $syslog
# Required-Stop:     udev $local_fs $remote_fs $syslog
# Should-Start:      iscsi
# Should-Stop:       iscsi
# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:      0 1 6