Re: SoftRAID with network iSCSI multipath

Le 25/11/2013 19:25, Theodoro a écrit :
Hi Eneko,

Why dont you try add _netdev option in fstab. this option ensure that the file system only will be mounted after network is ip.

Mounting the filesystem is not the problem.
It's just an ordering problem, of the init scripts.

As I have replied in the proxmox-user mailing list :

You should force multipath to run (or re-run) after open-iscsi is started.
I would try to add a boot dependandcy in /etc/init.d/multipath-tools, to start after open-iscsi.
Same thing with /etc/init.d/mdadm-raid, to start after multipath-tools.