SoftRAID with network iSCSI multipath

Hi all,

We have a Debian Wheezy node with the following:
- A directory that is a mountpoint for a SoftRAID (RAID1) device, with 2 devices. (md0)
        * Device one is a local disk (sdb)
        * Device two is a multipath network iSCSI disk (dm-3)

When the server boots up, md0 is degraded because it couldn't find dm-3.

I have looked to mdraid and multipath init scripts and it seems that multipath is trying to start multipath devices before networking is up.

Has someone had this issue?

What is the best way to fix it?

Thanks a lot
Eneko