Re: [Debconf-discuss] hardware which runs Debian or a blend or a sub-set, debian blends, gaming on open day/week-end.

I don't know if this is worth me requesting a login for the wiki since I am not involved in debconf at all, but...

We run Debian on LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 (robotics). http://www.ev3dev.org