Re: [Debconf-discuss] hardware which runs Debian or a blend or a sub-set, debian blends, gaming on open day/week-end.

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 07:51:17PM +0200, Bernelle Verster wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I wrote up this thread into the wiki, please edit, add, remove as you wish.
>
> This is for something open hardware /embedded systems related at the
> Open Weekend at DebConf16. Whatever you want to happen, put it on the
> wiki, and I'll try to make it happen. :)
>
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/DebianDay_Hardware
>
> cheers

I have Nokia N900, and since I'm attending DebConf16, I'll try to
install Debian on it before I arrive. Unfortunately there are a few
hardware issues with this N900 currently, but I hope at least to run a
basic Debian.

Regards
Sicelo