Re: [Debconf-discuss] hardware which runs Debian or a blend or a sub-set, debian blends, gaming on open day/week-end.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: debconf-discuss <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-discuss] hardware which runs Debian or a blend or a sub-set, debian blends, gaming on open day/week-end.
- From: Bernelle Verster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 19:51:17 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAMrb2AQat5Cv-pYGvzv8qrqOoi65zfndqXP7YcCAA1o42R3yFQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAKTje6FewULGEsTzUik5EB6PDSxfOhSAAGd0abeOTic5g-a7tA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADdDZR=cFAcERQVjPswKQQNvEWdZxKT3whjEXp6OPimYT9SNqA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOehWUbJGdRAfbo10P1hEBb27uGx5CjY-hjPnoj_Td0e9_QCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMrb2ATAWy5Gdxb+vThcj0QWcwe=y5aqQ4PDMWaJzH29DzJ19w@mail.gmail.com> <CADdDZRkap8D=3-bD2fAJQubvRL862VPs0SNXJE4Mg_cC+9XvPw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKTje6Hkdgp2h_L8G1zSYKSqeau=XvvV-6x11PRYgJmdvguGOg@mail.gmail.com> <20160602095207.GA86662@pyro.eu.org> <CAKTje6GfwfT6_R8g1LOQxguhwn-cfLJjG+s73ieEOjg5WrDnAA@mail.gmail.com> <20160603080357.GA10916@manillaroad.local.home.trueelena.org> <CAKTje6FewULGEsTzUik5EB6PDSxfOhSAAGd0abeOTic5g-a7tA@mail.gmail.com>
I wrote up this thread into the wiki, please edit, add, remove as you wish.
This is for something open hardware /embedded systems related at the
Open Weekend at DebConf16. Whatever you want to happen, put it on the
wiki, and I'll try to make it happen. :)
On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 5:10 AM, Paul Wise <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:
>> actually the Pyra should have the same hardware modem isolation that the
>> Neo900 has, but I can't find the precise quote about it on the forums.
> I asked about it on IRC a while ago and was told that the isolation
> would be the same but that all the monitoring and other features would
> be only present in the Neo900:
> https://neo900.org/resources (see the talks)
> Debconf-discuss mailing list