Another debian-embedded mirror

Hello

We are a small company located in Switzerland and want to support you guys doing a great job by providing us an arm-eabi based full-featured debian which we use almost every day.

The reason why I am writing to this mailing list is that we would like to know if it's possible to help the emdebian project getting by taking over the costs for providing an additional mirror for the whole (grip, baked and crush) based emdebian part within switzerland. Since we are interested in using multistrap - and lots of arm-eabi packages - this would be a great possibility for supporting the debian-embedded part.

We actually don't know if there's a standard procedure for setting up debian mirrors from your side, so if you are interested in, feel free to contact me.

Best regards
Janek

--
bytes at work