Re: Fw: Re: Starting Debian installer from Grub2 on Flash

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpoure@gooze.eu> writes:

> * On startup, only C and English are proposed. I suppose this is a
> problem with language detection due to serial console. Right? How can I
> unable all languages on startup?

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=301343: 'This
[hang] was "fixed" by making only English be offered in serial console
displays.'

And indeed, if I force any other language, the installer hangs at the
next question.  I don't know why precisely.

> * Now how can I tell the installer to use Endebian? I am a little bit
> lost for that part.

No idea, sorry.
--
Regards,