Re: Fw: Re: Starting Debian installer from Grub2 on Flash

Le mercredi 02 mars 2011 à 11:49 +0100, Ferenc Wagner a écrit :
> No, nothing is needed beyond linux and initrd.gz.  Everything else is
> downloaded from the network.

This works like a charm. I am impressed, thanks community.

My settings for grub2 were:
# Timeout for menu
set timeout=5

# Set default boot entry as Entry 0
set default=0

menuentry "Debian installer" {
  linux /debian-installer/i386/linux console=ttyS0,38400n8
  initrd /debian-installer/i386/initrd.gz
}

Now a few questions:
* On startup, only C and English are proposed. I suppose this is a
problem with language detection due to serial console. Right? How can I
unable all languages on startup?

* Now how can I tell the installer to use Endebian? I am a little bit
lost for that part.

Kind regards,