Re: Debian on ALIX board HOWTO

Dnia 2011-03-03, czw o godzinie 22:08 +0100, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
pisze:

> We published a first version of the HOWTO:
> http://www.gooze.eu/debian-installation-on-alix-board-howto

You should add which alix models are covered by leds part. Alix.1c which
I have here is not one of them.

> I will try to summarize what needs to be done:
> 1) How to start the expert installer from Grub? We need expert install
> for Embedian.

select entry, press "e", add "expert" to kernel cmdline, press "ctrl-x"
to boot

> In the end, the idea would be to release Compact Flash with Debian
> installer for ALIX board users.

Alix board is just normal PC (without video on most models).