does this device run Debian?

Hello all,

sorry for disturbing, I got a question:

Can Debian run on mifi? because they say it runs on the linuxkernel, but I can't find a specification or source code from it? the only thing I found whas 1 coordinator who has a site on codeplex and a sdk with .net (linux <--> codeplex and.net???)

Is there a community from this device?

here is some info about the device:

http://www.novatelwireless.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142&Itemid=49

Thanks for you're time and effort!

and thanks for contributing to society! (I'm sending this message from my N900 with Maemo and easy debian, by the way! :p )

greetings Rob,

P.S.: sorry for disturbing with this offtopic question!