Re: Free code versus costs to make it

Hi,

2011/7/13 Tarmo Pikaro <tapika@yahoo.com>:

> I think main question of my still remains unanswered - who owns / controls
> debian.org web site, and
> can I host new web site under it...

http://networktools.nl/whois/debian.org
http://lists.debian.org/debian-jobs/

Please try to keep mailing list on-topic:
Debian on embedded systems
Discussion about improving Debian for use with embedded systems,
including building cross-compiler toolchains, cross-compiling
packages, creating and updating system images, using alternate
libraries, compile-time configuration of packages, etc.

Thanks.

--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>