Re: Use of Multistrap with file: repositories

On Thu, 12 May 2011 18:12:42 +0200
David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I cannot seem to make multistrap (2.1.13 from svn) work with a (flat)
> 'file:' repository on my system (running under ubuntu 10.04).

The replacement of file:// with copy:// is already covered in the
multistrap man page.

       'source' is the apt source to use for this Section. (To use a
local source on the same machine, ensure you use "copy://" not
"file://", so that apt is told to copy the packages into the rootfs
instead of assuming it can try to download them later - because that
"later" will never actually happen.