Re: Emdebian in commercial products

Hi,

On 12 April 2010 13:59, Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sure there are more cases out there, those are the ones I have a
> slightly evidence. I hope it helps on your research and I also hope to
> be able to read it someday, once it is finished.

Apologies for resurrecting this somewhat stale thread, but I just
wanted to let you know that my article on embedded Linux distributions
has been published on LWN:

http://lwn.net/Articles/384713

Subscribers only for the moment, but as per LWN's standard practice it
will become freely available in a week's time.

Thanks again for all the comments and examples of Emdebian use!

All the best,
Tom
--
Tom Parkin