Re: Emdebian in commercial products

Hi folks,

Many thanks to all for the further suggestions and links -- I really
appreciate it.  Not only is it great fuel for my article, but it's
also very interesting to see the diversity of applications that Linux
is being applied to!

On 12 April 2010 13:59, Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sure there are more cases out there, those are the ones I have a
> slightly evidence. I hope it helps on your research and I also hope to
> be able to read it someday, once it is finished. If you also need a
> review I am positive, some of the emdebian guys would love to review
> it.

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind.  I hope to have a decent first
draft completed later this week (my deadline is 19th April), so I'll
repost here when I have something you can comment on.

Best regards,
Tom
--
Tom Parkin