multistrap test

Title: multistrap test

Hello,
my first multistrap test was successful, I like this approach more than the old emsandbox I used before.

A few points I have:
- udev in grip squeeze (151-3em1) does not detect mtbblockx devices, I replaced the udevd executables with an older version from another embedded distro and it worked as expected.
Thus I tried this:

[General]
arch=armel
directory=rootfs_unconfigured
cleanup=true
noauth=true
unpack=true
debootstrap=Grip
aptsources=GripSqueeze GripLenny Debian

[GripSqueeze]
packages=usbutils openssh-server iputils-ping telnetd
source=http://www.emdebian.org/grip
keyring=emdebian-archive-keyring
suite=squeeze

[GripLenny]
packages=udev
source=http://www.emdebian.org/grip
keyring=emdebian-archive-keyring
suite=lenny

[Debian]
packages=ftpd
source=http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/
keyring=debian-archive-keyring
suite=lenny

I still get the squeeze version instead of the the lenny one (0.125-7em1).

-the ftpd package is missing in grip, thus I use the normal Debian repository.

- I am configuring the generated multistrap fs with qemu-arm. I need to do this first:
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive DEBCONF_NONINTERACTIVE_SEEN=true LC_ALL=C LANGUAGE=C LANG=C dpkg --configure -a

then I get:
 dash
 libgdbm3
 libgssapi-krb5-2
 libreadline6
 gnupg
 emdebian-archive-keyring
 openssh-server
 debian-archive-keyring
 perl
 openssh-client
 bash
 gpgv
 apt
 ifupdown
 grip-config
 libfile-copy-recursive-perl
 debconf
 module-init-tools
 libpam0g
 update-inetd
 libssl0.9.8
 sysv-rc
 libpam-modules
 tzdata
 dhcp3-client
 openbsd-inetd
 adduser
 wget
 passwd
 libpam-runtime
 sysvinit
 initscripts
 ftpd
 ntpdate
 udev
 util-linux
 login
 libuuid1
 procps
 netbase
 telnetd
 mount
 libblkid1
 e2fsprogs

I need to make a link with "/bin/ln -s /bin/dash /bin/sh" and another DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive DEBCONF_NONINTERACTIVE_SEEN=true LC_ALL=C LANGUAGE=C LANG=C dpkg --configure -a
results in:

 dash
 ifupdown
 grip-config
 bash

and finally another configure -a succeeds with all packages. Would be nice if one configure is enough.

Regards,
Marco