Re: usb_modeswitch

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:07:12 +0100
Neil Stone <neil@flashtek-uk.com> wrote:

> > 2010/4/27 Neil Stone <neil@flashtek-uk.com>:
> >> Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a binary version of this
> >> little bugger, ideally statically compiled..?

Rebuild it locally - use the Emdebian toolchains to cross-build it if
necessary.

> which means it's not in 'stable', and I can't move up to 'testing'
> because the repo's are buggered..

Better to have your own local mini repository anyway because that way
you can control which packages end up in your version of "stable" which
you're free to call something else.

Actually, the repository has caught up with the backlog from ftp-master
breakage. If there are particular packages that are not installable,
specify the packages and the missing dependencies. Dependency
resolution in suite migration is non-trivial.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/