Re: Experiments with Crush

OK, it makes sense.

I was actually thinking that Crush may be use an embedded libc (e.g.
uclibc) to get a very small linux root filesystem.

Is one of the goals of Crush to be able to produce a small rootfs that
is not necessarily a Debian rootfs ??
i.e. it is not intended to be able to apt-upgrade on the device itself.
An apt-upgrade would update the development environment, to produce a
new rootfs to load onto the target device.

Brendan.