Re: Is emdebian

Hi Bill,

2010/1/22 Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com>:
> That got it.  I had bits and pieces of a gnueabi toolchain installed,
> and I guess that was frustrating the versioning checks inside apt.
> After blowing those all away, it looks like things work fine.

I tried to install 'lenny' packages fine, 'unstable' 4.3 fine and 4.4
(4.4.1-1) fine on an 'unstable' amd64 box (should also do for i386).
Maybe you could use unstable debs now ;-)

But reprepro database shows me corruption messages, so it needs some
love (some other time, at least me).

PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
Internal error of the underlying BerkleyDB database:
Within contents.cache.db subtable compressedfilelists at get:
DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery

Maybe you know a quick fix  :-/

Cheers
--
 Héctor Orón