Re: RSS packaging feeds?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:53:04 +0100
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> > (The idea is that every process reporting on Crush uses solely the
> > build logs.) The .changes file itself is duplicated into the build log.
> >
> > For Grip, there are update logs too but those aren't so easy to parse.
> > http://www.emdebian.org/grip/logs/1233154801.log
>
> This seems heavy...

Can be, yes.

> > Again, parsing code is in PHP:
> > emdebian-grip-server: /usr/share/emdebian-tools/logs.php
>
> Where can I get this file?  I was seraching the mirrors but have nothing
> found...  Where ist the "emdebian-grip-server" package?

http://www.emdebian.org/toolchains/search.php?package=emdebian-grip-server&arch=&distro=unstable

It's part of emdebian-tools 1.4.15 so if you've got emdebian-tools
installed from Debian (1.4.3), the next 'apt-get upgrade; apt-get
dist-upgrade' will bring in emdebian-tools 1.4.15. Not uploaded to
Debian due to the release freeze.

(I've updated the Emdebian website SVN to include details of how this
works, the site itself will update tonight.)

> > If there are markers or tags that you would like within future build
> > logs, I can add those but all build logs are ASCII text so there is a
> > limited scope for unique tags. (Report bugs against emdebian-tools for
> > that support.)
> >
> > Don't forget to use Debian::Packages::Compare if that is useful too -
> > and file bugs if things don't work.

That is also part of the updated packages described above.

http://www.emdebian.org/toolchains/search.php?package=libdebian-packages-compare-perl&arch=&distro=unstable

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/