Re: Impossible to install emdebian's toolchain on Lenny

I should have supplied the following information. The sources.list line is:

deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ lenny main

If I start with a clean system that has no packages from the emdebian project then:

bi35-sensorinfo:~# apt-get install libgcc1-armel-cross
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help resolve the situation:

  libgcc1-armel-cross: Depends: gcc-4.4-base-armel-cross (= 4.4.1-1) but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

The availability of this toolchain has made life much simpler for us (deeply grateful) so we are eager to have this resolved.

Thanks again,

Gertjan