Re: Impossible to install emdebian's toolchain on Lenny

Hello,

En/na Gertjan Hofman ha escrit:
> bi35-sensorinfo:~# apt-get install libgcc1-armel-cross
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.
> The following information may help resolve the situation:

>   libgcc1-armel-cross: Depends: gcc-4.4-base-armel-cross (= 4.4.1-1) but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages

It seems that bash->dash transition has broken some of the scripts
emdebian was using to manage builds and reprepro management. I have
somehow fix stable armel repository on amd64, next i386.

I will be working on fixing this next days.

Cheers