Re: Creating a Debian rootfs for a keyboardless PDA

Aha! That link was very helpful, thank you.

I've examined the debian/postinst script, and saw this:

echo root:rootme | chpasswd

Is the device supposed to run this by itself, or is my laptop supposed
to execute this command? I'm not quite sure how either would work --
the PDA firing up the postinstall scripts, or my laptop executing ARM
code.

Is this balloon config supposed to work for headless/keyboardless
devices? I can't see from that tarball if it fires up an ssh server
(presumably dropbear) or even a telnet server.

Thanks in advance
Laurens