Anyone fancy doing a Mediapad port?

I met a guy importing some nice arm-based tablet hardware which currently
comes with WinCE but he'd love to have Debian Linux on it. He can
provide hardware (3 devices) and info, including schematics if you
don't mind signing an NDA (or he can redact info if not).

The Device will be actually on sale imminently, but I don't have a URL
yet. It's about 3/4 the size of an acer aspire one, and nearly all screen.

Anyone fancy some hacking-for-toys? First thing is a kernel port which
shouldn't be too hard as most of it already has support. Looks like
wireless could be a problem as so fas as I can see The CSR Unify chip
UF1050 (on the APM6628 module) only has a proprietary (source
available) driver.

   S3C6410 Processor (667Mhz)S3C6410 Processor (667Mhz)C17
   DDR-SDRAM 256MB(64MB*32bit)
   NAND  256MByte(2Gb=256MB * 8Bit)
   Audio codec         aLC5610
   WLAN BM6060G
   WLAN & BLUETOOTH COMBO MODULE(APM6628) (option) (2 different VLAN
   solutions on same PCB one pouplated only)
   Video decoder TVP5150AM1
   FM transceiver NS73M 61AU 01F1
   irda sensor rpm882H14
   Zigbee MG2455 (option)
   PMIC Max 8698
   TDMB FC800 (this is for korean market)
   There are 2 USBs, on Host and one OTG Slave.

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/