Re: Anyone fancy doing a Mediapad port?

>>>>> "Wookey" == Wookey  <wookey@wookware.org> writes:

Hi,

 Wookey> Anyone fancy some hacking-for-toys? First thing is a kernel
 Wookey> port which shouldn't be too hard as most of it already has
 Wookey> support. Looks like wireless could be a problem as so fas as
 Wookey> I can see The CSR Unify chip UF1050 (on the APM6628 module)
 Wookey> only has a proprietary (source available) driver.

I would be interested. I mainly work on PPC, but I do have some ARM
experience (ipaq, at91, nslu2):

You might remember http://peter.korsgaard.com/articles/debian-nslu2.php

I do embedded (Linux/bootloader/buildroot) stuff for a living, and
have a number of drivers in mainline (I believe you use my dm9601
driver). Signing a NDA is OK for me.

We recently talked at FOSDEM (Buildroot).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard