Successful debootstrap of armel with emdebian!

Guys:

Just a quick note to let you know that I've just finished setting up a debootstrapped armel using almost solely the emdebian repositories. Great work, guys!!

The two key packages that I found missing were mtd-utils and nfs-common. As expected, the armel versions from debian.org worked just fine as substitutes.

OT, mtd-utils is missing ubiformat. Oh, did I mention that my whole emdebian system is rootfstype=ubifs? :)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com