Re: Got emdebian.gpe second stage to complete!

Wookey tossed me a hint - xserver-xorg-video-fbdev

I have a /usr/bin/X now which I assume is what I link to /etc/X11/X but
I'm still missing something. No config files anywhere that I can see (no
screen settings etc).

Time for bed anyway, work tomorrow 8(