Re: emdebian.gpe build fails - help please.

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 08:08 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 18:47 -0700, p wrote:
>
> > Errors were encountered while processing:
> > dbus
> > x11-common
> > fontconfig-config
>
> Are these your own packages or ones for ARM from emdebian.org ?

All from emdebian. I just ran the supplied scripts in emsandbox.

I'm working my way through the errors and trying to figure out what is
wrong. Not sure if my solutions are correct but I'm attempting it
anyway ;)

First off is dbus and initscripts. I checked the emdebian.gpe script and
initscripts wasn't listed anywhere, so I added it in. I also found out
that messagebus user and group have to be created so I manually added
them to passwd and group. From what I gather by googling and checking my
host's files, messagebus is just a regular user/group (id is 103 on the
host) so I added it as 101.

I also saw no x11 packages in the emdebian.gpe script so I added
x11-common.

Just flashing u-boot again (tweaked for unrelated reasons) then I'll try
emsecondstage again and see if I get any further.